Author Topic: innocent when they sleep  (Read 2104 times)

Offline desistence

• View Profile
innocent when they sleep
« on: November 12, 2009, 01:41:18 PM »
After realizing how vast your cover of animal exploitation industries is, I figured it is just a matter of time until I see articles about down and silk which are unfortunately very rare for some reason. And even here, correct me if I am wrong (haven’t watched all the articles yet), there is no reference to silk and down.
In the rare occasions that down is mentioned it is usually along with honey and silk as a few more industries which exploit animals or in the worst case in the “is it vegan?” section. I hoped I can count on you to treat each separately and give each the required attention as you did in the case of honey, but I can find the silk and down articles.

SATS

Re: innocent when they sleep
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 04:14:29 PM »
There is a slideshow about down and it is one of my favorite. It is called “Innocent when they sleep”. I guess you missed it.

Offline E.A.S

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: innocent when they sleep
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »
We’ve recently started to work on an article about Silk and in the future we intend to create one about Down in addition to “innocent when they sleep”.
Not because we think that the main argument which is comprehensively expressed in the manifest cannot be established without the information about each industry, but because we think that each industry is another substantive reason to end it all.

TinyPortal © 2005-2015